Server Administrator Job in Oil & Gas Company in Sharjah
Job Title: Server Administrator
Employment Type: Full Time
Organization Name: Oil & Gas Company
- Build, Deploy and Manage Windows Servers in a VMware/ HyperV/ Citrix based virtual environment at multiple sites.
- Manage and configure LAN/WAN, Networks, IP, Sub-nets, Router, Switch, Firewall & Storage.
- Manage ERP Systems and provide guidance, recommendations and best practices in relation to business processes and modules implementations as per requirements of Projects Service Calls, Problem Management.
- Expertise in suggesting appropriate business as well as technology-based solutions for enhancing functional efficiency of the organization and achieving business excellence.
- Strong Customer-Centric Approach with excellent analytical, coordination and leadership skills.
- Servers: Win Server 2012/16, Mac OS, UNIX, SQL 2012/16
- Virtualization (Hyper-V, VMware, Citrix)
- ERP Solutions (Microsoft Dynamics/ SharePoint, SAP, Oracle)
- B.Tech/M.Tech(IT/ CS) / MCA/ MSc(CS/IT)
- MCSE, CCNA & ITIL
Education Requirements: Associate Degree / Certification
Experience Requirements: 5 to 7 Years
Industry: Oil & Gas
Qualifications: Associate Degree / Certification
- As Per Job Description.
- As Per Job Description
Working Hours: As stated in the Job Description / Standard
Country: Abu Dhabi
Salary Currency: AED
Salary Per Unit: Monthly
Send your updated resume along-with qualification and Experience certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org