Senior Planning Engineer Job Opening in Abu Dhabi
Job Title – Senior Planning Engineer
Industry – Infrastructure
Job Location – Abu Dhabi
Salary – Negotiable
Educational Qualification – Associate Degree/Certification
Job Duty Hours – Full Time
Required Experience – 2 to 5 Years
- His main tasks will be Preparing of detailed construction schedule for the project with loaded resources (manpower & equipment) & cost, Updating and monitoring progress on weekly basis.
- Preparing & issuing of a weekly & monthly progress reports to the client, the consultant, project manager as well as to the company top management.
- Preparing of project resources profile showing the actual VS planned quantities as well as the remaining ones according to the latest updates based on resource allocation to the project schedule.
- Updating the schedule based on changes and actual site productivities so as to recover any delays if any.
- Preparation of monthly cash flow to the client and project senior management showing the value of work done as well as the value of materials on site as planned, earned value and forecasted values.
- Monitor the technical submittal schedule & sub-contractors schedule.
- Prepare the schedules for the time extensions with the additional cost based on delays.
- Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with a major contracting company, preferably in Infrastructure, Roads and Bridges.
- Well versed in spoken and written English and Arabic.
- Excellent knowledge of Primavera P3 & P6.
- PMP is an advantage
Send your updated resume along-with qualification and Experience certificates to: email@example.com