Maintenance Supervisor Job in Retailing Company in Dubai
Job Title: Maintenance Supervisor
Employment Type: Full Time
Organization Name: Retailing Company
- To successfully supervise and complete all maintenance issues across all the stores including preventative, routine and emergency maintenance.
- Review and take corrective action in coordination with Operation Supervisor on all complaints.
- Estimate man hour allocations and staffing needs for various tasks and reassign personnel in direct relation to priorities, work schedule, and changes in work conditions.
- Supervises and assigns the work of maintenance staff including their transportation.
- Establish schedules and methods for providing stores maintenance services by identifying resource needs, reviewing and allocating resources accordingly with GM approval.
- Order and pickup maintenance supplies and materials, in line with our policies and procedures.
- Manage, raise and review work permit wherever required in coordination with Stores.
- Complete all preventive maintenance requirements, as outlined on the Preventive Maintenance charts, and keep records by up-dating the chart and preventive maintenance.
- Coordinates or installs, inspects, repairs and maintains the electrical, plumbing, mechanical, relevant work on HVAC and other related work in all stores.
- Make general repairs such as painting, patching walls, broken tiles, damaged ceiling and all other related work in all the stores.
- Coordinate with contractors to make sure that job has been completed based on the
- Contract and company standards with regards to all maintenance contracts and report to General Manager.
- Make sure that work place is safe for maintenance staff and for customers during any maintenance conduction.
- Keeps time cards, maintenance logs history and other forms as updated.
- Transfer and report equipment’s from one store to another including tools, maintenance materials and stores equipment’s.
- Close professional relationship with stores in terms of maintenance issues.
- Resolving issues related to preventive, routine & emergency maintenance, and other activities.
- Allocate and instruct all maintenance staff.
- Take immediate corrective action on all maintenance complaints and defaults.
- Order and purchase maintenance material as per authority matrix.
- 3 years experience in electromechanical systems maintenance and 1-2 years experience as maintenance supervisor.
- Male & Age must be less than 35
- Multi-Tasks maintenance capability
- Good communication skills in English
- Urdu or other language(s) would be a plus
Education Requirements: Associate Degree / Certification
Experience Requirements: 2 to 5 Years
Qualifications: Associate Degree / Certification
- As Per Job Description.
- As Per Job Description
Working Hours: As stated in the Job Description / Standard
Country: United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Base Salary: 5000 – 6000
Salary Currency: AED
Salary Per Unit: Monthly
Send your updated resume along-with qualification and Experience certificates to: email@example.com